Google Ads is an online advertising platform developed by Google, where advertisers bid to display brief advertisements, service offerings, product listings, or videos to web users. It can place ads both in the results of search engines like Google Search and on non-search websites, mobile apps, and videos. Google AdWords allows businesses to target users on two main networks – the search and the display network. On the search network, advertisers bid on the relevant keywords. This gives them a display their advertisements to users who enter those keywords into Google as part of a search query. Google Ads is Google’s online advertising program, the program allows you to create online ads to reach audiences that are interested in the products and services you offer. The Google Ads platform runs on pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, i.e. you have to pay every time a visitor clicks your ad.
- Google Ads Account Creation
- Google Ads Management (Search ads, Display & Video ads (GDN), Shopping ads, Remarketing)
- Programmatic Management
- Real-time Ad Optimization
- Data Analysis
Google Ads can work for all types of businesses – big and small. It’s an affordable form of advertising that can target qualified, in-market prospects when managed correctly.
- The key to making Google Ads work for you is to understand the ins and outs of paid search, bidding strategies, keyword research, account structure etc.
- Map out what you’re able to spend on each campaign, set your daily budget accordingly and keep track of the spend
- Do your keyword research and bid on the phrase and exact keywords at higher bids to get more relevant clicks
- While creating ads make sure they are relevant and enticing enough for the viewer to click
- Optimize your landing pages by running A/B tests to try out variations of a page
- Try remarketing to reinforce your brand
If you’re still wondering if Google AdWords is worth the money, let Niospace start your’s small, adjust based on results, and double down if your campaigns are generating affordable and profitable sales.